Professional service >
Bulk and special chemicals
Professional service / Bulk and special chemicals
|Density||0.95 @ 25 °C|
|Vapor pressure||0.17 mm Hg @ 20 °C|
|Octanol-water partition coefficient
(log Kow )
|Melting point||-80 °C|
|Boiling point||180 °C|
|Flash point||75 °C|
|Vapor Density||5.1 @ 16 - 32 °C|
Dipropylene glycol methyl ether
- Applications of DPM
- Active solvent for aqueous coatings.
- Household and industrial detergents, degreasers, paint removers, and metal detergents.
- Basic solvent and coupling agent for solvent mesh printing ink.
- Solvent and coupling agent for restoring dyed fabric
- Coupling agent and skin care agent in cosmetic formulas
- Stabilizer for industrial pesticides.
- Aroma fixative.
- Coagulant for floor polishes.
- Applied as thinner (DPM or CA) for soft PBC such as polyester and PI, as well as high-temperature conductive carbon ink for film switch.
- Applied as thinner with liquid negative photoresist to passive devices.
- Detergent for semiconductor of LED and LCD.
- Solvent for nitro-cellulose, ethyl cellulose, polyvinyl acetate (PVA), dyes and coatings.
- Component of hydraulic oil and brake fluid.